Friday 20 August 2010

News



We just signed to the label Full Time Hobby and they are re releasing our first album with a disc of the early singles and the EP as well as 2 new songs "Getting Rest" and "When I Was In Hospital" both written after the albums release the full tracklist is here

CD 1
1. My Arms Don’t Bend that Way, Damn It!
2. I’m in Love With Destruction
3. Tanks
4. My Eyes Are Bleeding (Interlude)
5. My Schedule
6. We Are the Men You’ll Grow to Love Soon
7. In Dreams
8. Atlantis (Interlude)
9. Song for Old People
10. I Won’t Lie to You
11. Diana’s Hair
12. I’m in Fighting Mode
13. Insects
14. It’s Not Going to Happen
15. Waltz (Interlude)
16. In the Court of the Wrestling Let’s

CD 2
1. Song For Abba Tribute record
2. Quazar Blues
3. I Wish I Was In Husker Du
4. I Won’t Lie To You
5. I’m OK You’re OK
6. Song For Man With Pica Syndrome
7. Insects (EP version)
8. Music Is My Girlfriend
9. Joe Reddington, You’ll Be The Death Of Me
10. I’m In Fighting Mode
11. Let’s Wrestle
12. Getting Rest
13. When I was in Hospital

This Will Released on November the 2ndIf you cant wait for November The 2nd A Split 7" will be coming out on Tough Love Records the split is with our friend Young Governor his song is "Old Hat" and Let's Wrestles is "Crushing Nerves" and this should be coming out in October

anyways we are off to record the 2nd album next month after we've toured the west coast ill hit you with the dates once more
4 Los Angeles CA
FYF Festw/ Man Man
5 Santa Barbara CA
Club Mercy Presents
6 San Francisco CA
Great American Music Hall
8 Seattle WA
Neumo's
9 Vancouver BC
Rickshaw Theatre
10 Portland OR
MusicFestNW
17 Washington

9:30 Clubw/ Superchunk & Tommy Keene
18 New York NY
Bowery Ballroomw/ Superchunk

And we shall be back playing in the UK and Europe which we havent done for a while in November so get ready only a bit longer to wait
cheers
Let's Wrestle

2 comments:

m said...

please come back and play in Raleigh, NC very soon.
wish I could manage the DC date, but can't :-(

looking forward to your 2nd album

Eugene Locksmith said...

Great rread thankyou

Followers